Sabtu, 16 Juli 2011

Quotes kalo lagi sedih;galau;patah hati..

* i can't tell if it's killing me or it's making me stronger *

 * i walk in the rain.. So that nobody will see me crying *

 * don't cry, just say FUCK YOU and smile *

 * forGIVE TO forGET *

 * sometimes I just need to hear; everythings gonna be alright *

 * you broke it,stupid ! *

 * people say you can't live without love.. I think, oxygen is more important *

 * you should be here *
* I'll be OK.. (is that what you want me to say?) *

 * I cry for the time that you were almost mine, I cry for the memories i've left behind, I cry for the pain, the lost, the old, the new, I cry for the times I though I had you *

* How i wish falling in love has traffic lights too.. So that I would know if : I should go for it ; Slow down or just ; STOP *

 * cowok genit, playboy! ugh! *

 * if you don't understand my silence, how will you understand my words ? *

* I'll come back when you call me. No need to say goodbye *

* A promise means EVERYTHING but once it is broken, sorry means NOTHING *


 * I need somebody to be lonely (with me) *
* Sitting on an Empty Suitcase, Full of Memories *

* They don't love me. They only know me when they need me *

* People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long *

* Sometimes you need a breakdown. Like yelling at everyone, cry until you fall and can't breathe. Then you feel better. And if you don't, at least people will know you're not okay *

* Silence is a girl's loudest cry *

* You don't always to pretend to be strong, There's no need to prove all the time that everything is going well. You shouldn't be concerned about what other people are thinking, cry if you need to, it's good to cry out all yours tears (because only then will you be able to smile again) *

* sometimes, in the darkness, when i'm all alone, i still cry for you, i still love you *

* sometimes, it takes losing something to realize what you've had *

2 komentar:

  1. My blog: http://less-than-500silentlywords-to-tell.blogspot.com.es/ Hope you like it :) You can translate it

    BalasHapus